AuthorMessage
Zee-Man
Admin
Admin
Zee-Man

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Uploaded Files Empty
PostSubject: Uploaded Files   Uploaded Files Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:06 am

Welcome to the downloads section. Here you'll find various full albums from artists of varying genres, television episodes, choice desktop wallpapers, and other humorous things.

Music:

[Other]

The Decemberists - Castaways and Cut-Outs

Demons and Wizards - Touched by the Crimson King

John Butler Trio - Grand National

Justin Lassen - And Now We See But Through A Glass Darkly...

Michael Jackson - Thriller

[Emo Screamo]

As Cities Burn - Come Now Sleep

Converge - Jane Doe

Escape the Fate - Dying is Your Latest Fashion

Oceana - The Tide

[General Rock]

Death From Above 1979 - You're a Woman I'm a Machine

Journey - Greatest Hits

Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies - Blowin' In the Wind

Nirvana - From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah

Steve Miller Band - Greatest Hits

Stone Temple Pilots - Core

Stone Temple Pilots - No. 4

System of a Down - System of a Down

Tenacious D - Tenacious D

[Electronica]

Daft Punk - Discovery

Massive Attack - Mezzanine

[Rap]

Tupac Shakur - Changes

[Punk]

Blink 182 - Greatest Hits

Blink 182 - Blink 182

Video:

[Comedy]

Bill Bailey - Part Troll (Partial)

The Tick - Season One

Yu-Gi-Oh - The Abrigded Series

Last edited by Zee-Man on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:39 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zeetopia.forumotion.com
Zee-Man
Admin
Admin
Zee-Man

Uploaded Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uploaded Files   Uploaded Files Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:18 am

The new upload is a contemporary Folk Rock group, mostly acoustic, but worth a download for "A Cautionary Song". My favorite remains "Grace Cathedral Hill". Also, Journey. The new upload is a contemporary Folk Rock group, mostly acoustic, but worth a download for "A Cautionary Song". My favorite remains "Grace Cathedral Hill". Also, Journey.

-----------------------

*UPDATE // 1-28-08*

Demons and Wizards - Touched By the Crimson King

Not a fan of Dragonforce because they're not really as good as the advertise themselves? Do you prefer more believable guitar riffs? Do you like amazing lyrics that reference my favorite book series of all time? (The Dark Tower). If you answered yes to any of those questions, download this album. It's fucking awesome.

Stone Temple Pilots - Core and No. 4

Two very different albums showing off the two face singing style of Scott Weiland. Core is more grungey than No. 4, but even if that isn't your thing you should give it a listen as it blends catchy beats in with its style. No. 4 is the more rhythmical of the two, and it could possible even be considered Pop Rock.

-----------------------

// UPDATE - 1/29/09 //

Well, this has been quite a day, and I'm sad to see it end. Today in music I added Stone Temple Pilots, Demons and Wizards, Oceana, As Cities Burn, Converge, and the John Butler Trio.

GRUNGE:

Stone Temple Pilots ****

POWER METAL:

Demons and Wizards - ***** (I'm a bit biased on this one)

EMO/SCREAMO:

Oceana - ****
As Cities Burn - ****
Converge - ***

FOLK:

John Butler Trio - ****

In the video side of things I added quite a large number of The Tick episodes, so be sure to enjoy them!

-----------------------

UPDATE

Nirvana - From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah

Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series.

I watched that Yu-Gi-Oh shit when it was on TV, so this total mocking of it makes me laugh. Kind of. Don't bother downloading it if you like good things

-----------------------

Planned Additions to the Zeetopia Library:

Dragonball Z
Flight of the Conchords
It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia
Arrested Development
Family Guy
The Simpsons
King of the Hill
2pac

Brandon:

I can't add movies because I can't find a file site that would allow me to upload a file that big. I can, however, email you a movie as long as you were aware of the email and downloaded it within three days. That's the way that service works. Basically, if anyone has any requests for movies, PM me. Also, when I do send out these movies it will be in a mass email to everyone on the forum. So I need you guys to send me your email addresses. If you miss the window for a movie it's not too late, but you'll have to wait a while because I'll likely have more things planned to do in the interim.

As for televsion shows, I can add those directly to the site. So ask away with those. Also, watch The Tick. I want to know what you guys think about that.

We currently have:

Seventeen Musical Artists
The entire first season of The Tick
Part of Bill Bailey, may not work
Fifteen episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series (A parody of an old cartoon, redubbed by a bored guy who smoked too much weed.)

So I' have insomnia tonight, and I went ahead and added two new artists with both Brandon and Jeremiah in mind. There's also a bonus one just for fun.

The first one is the Steve Miller Band's Greatest Hits album, it's extremely relaxing and a throwback to classic rock.

The other one is Tupac Shakur's Greatest Hits album, one of the many rap artists I actually have respect for. Hell, I'm listening to it right now.

Finally we have Micheal Jackson's Thriller, the best selling album in the history of the world. It's got some pretty catchy tunes on it, stuff you can dance to. At the very least, if you play Billie Jean at a dying party, it's guaranteed to go full swing again.

Sometimes you have to wade through the shit to get to the good music, and I think the same can be said of all genres of music.

Up next? Morphine.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Man
Admin
Admin
Zee-Man

Uploaded Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uploaded Files   Uploaded Files Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:14 am

Update:

System of a Down - System of a Down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uploaded Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uploaded Files   Uploaded Files Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uploaded Files
Page 1 of 1