Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas for Starfox Wii

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J-wizzle
Ikaruga Champion
Ikaruga Champion
J-wizzle

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Ideas for Starfox Wii Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for Starfox Wii   Ideas for Starfox Wii Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:34 pm

alright, so i know this game is going to come out eventually. the nintendo 64 version was great. any ideas for characters, storyline, or levels just post it here.
Back to top Go down
J-wizzle
Ikaruga Champion
Ikaruga Champion
J-wizzle

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Starfox Wii   Ideas for Starfox Wii Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:37 pm

anything is welcome.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Man
Admin
Admin
Zee-Man

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Starfox Wii   Ideas for Starfox Wii Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:09 pm

As long as it had multiple paths like the older ones, I'd be happy.
Back to top Go down
https://zeetopia.forumotion.com
J-wizzle
Ikaruga Champion
Ikaruga Champion
J-wizzle

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Starfox Wii   Ideas for Starfox Wii Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:18 am

yes, definitely multiple paths. multiple planets, new characters, all that jazz would be good too. a few ground missions here and there. but i don't want it to be the entire focus of the game. mostly arwing and landmaster. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zee-Man
Admin
Admin
Zee-Man

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Starfox Wii   Ideas for Starfox Wii Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:56 am

J-wizzle wrote:
yes, definitely multiple paths. multiple planets, new characters, all that jazz would be good too. a few ground missions here and there. but i don't want it to be the entire focus of the game. mostly arwing and landmaster. Very Happy

There was a submarine in Star Fox 64, remember? I don't want ground misions, I found them boring.
Back to top Go down
J-wizzle
Ikaruga Champion
Ikaruga Champion
J-wizzle

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Starfox Wii   Ideas for Starfox Wii Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:32 pm

dude, i would like the submarine. unlimited missiles and everything. the level and the boss were both super-hard though. i never had a gamecube, so i never tried out Adventures or Assaut. the ground missions looked fun though. Also, i personally think Fox and Falco both need to keep their character designs from Brawl.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Man
Admin
Admin
Zee-Man

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Starfox Wii   Ideas for Starfox Wii Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:12 am

Adventures was basically Star Fox in a Zelda game full of Dinosaurs. Assault was okay.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Starfox Wii   Ideas for Starfox Wii Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:43 am

I had the idea to hold the nun-chuck upside down. They could do this and it would be like flying something like a real plane.

In my opinion...
Back to top Go down
J-wizzle
Ikaruga Champion
Ikaruga Champion
J-wizzle

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Starfox Wii   Ideas for Starfox Wii Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:20 am

Zee-Man wrote:
Adventures was basically Star Fox in a Zelda game full of Dinosaurs. Assault was okay.

i thought the graphics in Assault for the arwing missions were pretty good. In the ground missions Fox just looked like a robot running really fast. And his fur didn't really look realistic anymore.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Man
Admin
Admin
Zee-Man

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Starfox Wii   Ideas for Starfox Wii Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:25 pm

I'm actually playing Star Fox Adventures again right now.

Quote :
I had the idea to hold the nun-chuck upside down. They could do this and it would be like flying something like a real plane.

In my opinion...

Yeah, I can see how that would work but it might be uncomfortable.

I beat Star Fox 64 last night.
Back to top Go down
J-wizzle
Ikaruga Champion
Ikaruga Champion
J-wizzle

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Starfox Wii   Ideas for Starfox Wii Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:35 pm

ha, i beat that one two years ago. they should use Brandon's idea, except use the Wii remote instead of the nunchuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Starfox Wii   Ideas for Starfox Wii Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Starfox Wii
Page 1 of 1