Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My daily Scandals!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon

Brandon

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-12-29

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:10 am

Who wants to discuss the most recent scandal in my life?

- I found an orange lunch pass (A pass that permits access to the front of the lunch line) on the ground and decided that it would be easy enough to reproduce and use for myself.
- I went home and made a black and sheet of them with the name erased.
- The next day I went to the front office and asked for orange neon paper, so I could get the same exact paper.
- I went home and made 15 passes (Three weeks worth)
- I used them at school for two days without anyone noticing or caring.
- Tuesday night my mom needed to make copies and guess what was still on the copier? My black and white pass sheet! -after a short room raid thirteen more showed up.
-My mom and day were really really angry and called the school

-----
PUNISHMENTS:
School: 12 days of lunch detention - Ironic isn't it
Home: No ipod/ phone for the rest of the school year- 1 acre (My yard) of weed pulling- In my room until april

Last edited by Brandon on Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J-wizzle
Ikaruga Champion
Ikaruga Champion
J-wizzle

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-16

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:30 am

that's cool. now how about we get a discussion from someone who's not a complete retard?
brandon, you should've seen this coming. you need years of experience to pull off a stunt like this. also, wouldn't you be smart enough to delete them off the copier? i could've seen this coming. if you would've just remembered to use ten seconds of your life to take them off, it wouldn't of caused this entire chain reaction that got you into all this trouble. haha, jk. lol.
anyways, hope for the best of you. try and stay out of trouble so you don't get grounded and you can come to my going away party if my parents decide to move this year.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:04 pm

Um a little harsh, but thank you for your input Smile
Back to top Go down
J-wizzle
Ikaruga Champion
Ikaruga Champion
J-wizzle

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:41 pm

dude i was just kidding. i probably would've made the same mistake to be honest. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:37 pm

Its funny because when i do chores and stuff my dad yells at me for doing them half assed. And now i get caught for doing half assed work.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Man
Admin
Admin
Zee-Man

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-24

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:02 am

Dude, that's a pretty big screw up. Do you think your Dad is unhappy because your Step Mother is overbearing, creating a divide between them that they've chosen to ignore, instead taking out their marital aggression on you? That's what my family did for a while.

Also, I'll get you your fix, just give me a call sometime. Check out the Art-Tastic forum for some uploading details.
Back to top Go down
https://zeetopia.forumotion.com
J-wizzle
Ikaruga Champion
Ikaruga Champion
J-wizzle

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:42 pm

hmmmm....that's pretty deep. think of it this way. at least you'll get your homework done in lunch detention. OH!! and in lunch detention i heard they get to cut to the front of the line. so it'll just be like an orange pass. btw, all the guys in lunch detention are a*s holes. don't try to cross them.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Man
Admin
Admin
Zee-Man

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:43 pm

What kind of assholes?
Back to top Go down
J-wizzle
Ikaruga Champion
Ikaruga Champion
J-wizzle

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:19 pm

oh, you know. white dudes who think they're black. possibly the most annoying people at our school.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:35 pm

I know what your talking about. I told the principal that i was excited to get to the front of the line without having to forge lunch line passes...

I heard that you can't use your computer in there? Is that true?
If so i dont care, i was planning on reading the entire time anyway.
Back to top Go down
J-wizzle
Ikaruga Champion
Ikaruga Champion
J-wizzle

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:32 pm

yeah, you're allowed to. but only for homework and stuff. it's actually not that bad. just really, really boring.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:28 am

Have you been there?
Back to top Go down
J-wizzle
Ikaruga Champion
Ikaruga Champion
J-wizzle

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:40 am

yes, yes i have.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:13 am

oh. for what?
Back to top Go down
J-wizzle
Ikaruga Champion
Ikaruga Champion
J-wizzle

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:33 am

well i went to ACE that one time for forgetting my PE clothes in weights. remember the time i tried to get away with wearing jeans to the weight room? yeah. actually, i think i've been there more than once for the same reason. i'm glad i don't have P.E. anymore.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:04 pm

J-wizzle wrote:
well i went to ACE that one time for forgetting my PE clothes in weights. remember the time i tried to get away with wearing jeans to the weight room? yeah. actually, i think i've been there more than once for the same reason. i'm glad i don't have P.E. anymore.

Haha what were you thinking? Or did you just not have any?
Back to top Go down
J-wizzle
Ikaruga Champion
Ikaruga Champion
J-wizzle

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:10 pm

dude i forgot them. most people just go into the locker room and find some pants and a shirt on the floor. i tried that. TOO BAD IT DIDN'T WORK! well, if i go to Empire next year, i'm gonna take Link Crew or Ceramics. there's possibly a 50 percent chance that we're staying in Tucson for one more year. the only reason we're going to stay is if my dad didn't get any of the jobs that he applied for. i'm definetely not staying for Senior year though. you have to live in Hawaii for at least one year to go to the UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII!!! AHHHHH!!! very exciting.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Man
Admin
Admin
Zee-Man

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:55 am

Dude. Hawaii is a great place to be moving to.

Also, the fac that they give you lunch detention for not wearing gym shorts is kind of stupid. Out here you can wear whatever the fuck you want to weights, if you're wearing pants it's just going to be really fucking hot. So yeah, that should be punishment enough. And if you like to work out in pants, fucking do it. God damn, sometimes it's the stupidest shit with those assholes.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:35 am

Okay: Lunch detention sucked the devil's mother's green dick.
You have to sit there and be absolutely silent.
You wanna eat lunch? BURGER. No vegetarians allowed. Shit...
What could be worse? no computers and Ashley Dryden making stupid fucking sounds!

The Punishment isn't missing out on the socialization time. Its being bored to death with a bunch of delinquents and nauseating smells coming from the leftover food and that strange fat kid in the corner.
But hey, only 11 more days
Back to top Go down
Zee-Man
Admin
Admin
Zee-Man

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:46 am

I'd choke a bitch.
Back to top Go down
J-wizzle
Ikaruga Champion
Ikaruga Champion
J-wizzle

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:49 am

oh dude, i'm starting to really dislike Ashley. she was cool at first, but now she's just...nyeh.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Man
Admin
Admin
Zee-Man

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:04 am

J-wizzle wrote:
oh dude, i'm starting to really dislike Ashley. she was cool at first, but now she's just...nyeh.

I don't really think I need to say how I feel about all that.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:47 am

Haha. I brought lots of food today
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:13 am

LUCH DETENTION TODAY:
Okay, I come in planning on buying lunch. I talked to the Big Cheese and discussed my need for something without meat. He, for the first time ever, decided that he would be nice and would tell me, “Just write no burger next to your name” So I did that also giving him a five dollar bill and a quarter. (Lunch is 2.25 so that would be three-dollar change). Lunch arrived like 45minutes later with one salad. I was excited because I was hungry. The Lunch lady gives the salad to the guy.
And I asked, “Excuse me, Where’s mine?”
In turn, she said, “Only burgers for you.”
“I specifically asked for a salad, noting that I was a vegetarian. I would either like a salad or a refund.”
“You may only have a burger.”
Fuck you bitch (Thought, however, that would have been the boldest move..)
Head Honcho said, “Here, my mistake. You may have my salad.”
“Oh, Why thank you.”

Everything worked out, except for the fact that I didn’t get my change.
I will not be purchasing lunch anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Man
Admin
Admin
Zee-Man

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:53 am

It's always good to just go with the flow. Karma tends to work out well that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My daily Scandals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daily Scandals!   My daily Scandals! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My daily Scandals!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Social Lounge-
Jump to: