Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's Alive ... Again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zee-Man
Admin
Admin
Zee-Man

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-24

It's Alive ... Again Empty
PostSubject: It's Alive ... Again   It's Alive ... Again Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:37 pm

Hello everyone, I've decided to once again start up the forum to end all forums. (That's what I call it in my head.) To anyone who's been here before, you know what the deal is. There really isn't one. Anyway, the inspiration for this revival was half Brandon's ultimate grounding and half my want to have a consolidated place to post up my artistic art. If you join up here and use this site, you're automatically my best friend ever.

I'm going to copy paste the above paragraph to make it look like I'm writing more than I am.

Hello everyone, I've decided to once again start up the forum to end all forums. (That's what I call it in my head.) To anyone who's been here before, you know what the deal is. There really isn't one. Anyway, the inspiration for this revival was half Brandon's ultimate grounding and half my want to have a consolidated place to post up my artistic art. If you join up here and use this site, you're automatically my best friend ever.
Back to top Go down
https://zeetopia.forumotion.com

It's Alive ... Again
Page 1 of 1